Ph.D. in the following disciplines
Medical Sciences (Pre, Para & Clinical Subjects)BiotechnologyGeneticsHospital AdministrationBiostatistics
- Persons having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) 5 % relaxation if required in the percentage of marks will be given to the students of State of Maharashtra belonging to SC/ST/DT/NT/SBC/OBC categories. Above mentioned rules will also be applicable to the foreign candidates who have obtained a Masters Degree from any of the recognized Indian Universities.
- Application for research in inter-disciplinary areas and from applicants belonging to a faculty or subjects other than the faculty or subjects in which the research is proposed to be done and from the international candidates (those who have not obtained the Master’s Degree from Indian Universities) shall be considered on the basis of the proven ability and aptitude of the researcher for such kind of research. Such proposal shall be examined by the Guide and the Head, Place of Research before giving provisional admission. The admission will be confirmed after the Research and Recognition Committee/s concerned, approves the topic.
- Selection of the candidate for Ph.D studies will be through an Entrance test conducted by University.
- It shall be followed by an interview organized by the university
- At the time of interview by Board of Research, the doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area/plan of work.
- Candidates are requested to download the respective Application Form and send via post or courier toÂ “The Competent Authority (CET Cell), MGM Institute of Health Sciences, MGM Educational Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209, Maharashtra, India”
- Demand Draft of applicable Application Fee in favor of “MGM Institute of Health Sciences” payable at Mumbai must be enclosed along with the application form.
- Important Dates: MGM Ph.D CET
Last Date of Application Form: June 01, 2017 of CET Exam: July 09, 2017 (Sunday)
Date of Personal Interview: July 10, 2017 (Monday)
4.Important Dates for all other courses:
Date of issue of application form: 24th April, 2017
Last date of submission of application form: 25th May, 2017
Further details about Date of CET Examination, Final Merit List, and Date of Counseling will be notified on our University website. Students are requested to visit the University website regularly for all other updates in this regard.